Wednesday 15 June 2011

Am i really blogging?

this feel a bit weird, I didn't think I would ever have a blog, but here I am blogging.
Why am i blogging?  Because I need to put some pressure on myself!
I really want to write a book but for some reason i just procrastinate instead of doing anything.
So I decided i could use the internet to make me feel compelled to do something.
Come on internet - work your magic!

The plan is that i will record my book writing efforts here, thus making me feel compelled to actually write something, or feel bad for not doing it.  I already feel bad for not doing it, but hopefully me publicising my failure to do anything will be a bigger kick up the arse than me just being slightly annoyed with myself.

Ok, that should do it for now, i had better not spend all of my time doing this - i should be writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment