Wednesday 15 June 2011

Why do I want to write?

I want to write to give something back to the world.  I feel like I have taken a lot out of life and it is time that I contributed something.  Books are such a beautiful thing, to hold, to share and to lose yourself in, I would like to be responsible for creating one.  Whenever I read I think about how much the author has given to me, by putting their time and their emotion into creating something that I have then enjoyed, I want to give my time and emotions to other people.  Why haven't I already written anything?  I am scared of failing, I am short of time and I am not sure which idea I should go with (that is probably an excuse really).

I am getting closer and closer though.  Not long now and I will write that pesky book!

Hopefully this can help...
http://tinyurl.com/getwriting
it had better do, as it is part of the reason that I started this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment